Saturday, March 28, 2009

The Military is Hiring . . .

No Shit???!! At some point in an unemployment low I signed on to some job search website (or maybe several). This turned out to be one of the most fruitless endeavors ever (except that it helped to ensure my monthly unemployment check). My inbox still gets thronged with the websites attempts to find me a job. Normally I check each email and promptly click delete but this one caught my eye and made me laugh. Apparently “the Military is Hiring” and not only that, but the job that I could have with the military would be “stable” -in what regard I am not too sure. The job I could apply for would be “exciting”, -no doubt. But to top it all off there is a job for me in the military that “fits [my] interests and personality”. Yeah, I can’t believe I never thought of this before! F*** grad school and aimlessly traveling the globe!

The real shizz is, this is all that faithful website can dredge up with the current state of affairs.

No comments:

Post a Comment